Support CLASS During Giving Tuesday Now
- Providing support and care up to 24 hours in the Residential Services Program
- Helping individuals locate the resources they need to navigate changing policies and services due to COVID-19 through the Community Partners Program
- Continuing to provide community participation supports in the homes of people supported through the Centre Services Program
- Supporting seniors and people with disabilities in their homes through the Attendant Care Program
We know these are difficult times in our community. Here is how you can support CLASS:
- Make a donation. Your support will help us offset the costs of personal protective equipment, support hero pay to our direct care workers, and provide operating support to help the organization continue its mission during and after the crisis. Donate today at Give Big Pittsburgh (May 5th only) or anytime through the CLASS website.
- Apply today. CLASS is in desperate need of direct care workers. If someone in your network is looking for a job, please share this opportunity with them. Apply now.
- Organize a virtual walk team. CLASS participates annually in the Highmark Walk For A Healthy Community, but this year the Walk has been moved to a virtual event. Create a team and help support CLASS by inviting your friends to help you raise funds and awareness of the organization at your own socially-distanced walk around your own neighborhood. Register today.
- Share our story. Follow CLASS on Facebook and help us promote our mission, accomplishments, and special events.